WE HELP PEOPLE ONE CARING INTERACTION AT A TIME
Team Leader, Automotive Call Centre Services
Start Date: 2/1/2019
Location: London, ON
You’ll get to learn everything there is to know about an automotive call centre and how to help lead your team to success as they provide service to our client. You will develop, guide and motivate Customer Experience Representatives to achieve call centre metrics and service delivery standards by company standards. Because of your commitment to the team and the program, you enjoy a job well done as you watch your team hone and apply their skills that lead to successful individual and team performance.
To be successful, you must have:
- Appreciation & Recognition – you seek opportunities to “catch employees doing something right,” and provide verbal appreciation and recognition.
- Documentation – you maintain accurate and organized information for recordkeeping and ease of retrieval.
- Employee Development – you facilitate the development of staff through positive and constructive feedback.
- Relationship Management – you demonstrate skill in building and maintaining effective working relationships with others throughout all your interactions.
Some benefits of working with us:
- Paid training
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance and various corporate discounts
- Tuition assistance to support professional growth
- Casual dress environment
Education - Experience - Required Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science
- 1 – 3 years supervisory experience in a call centre environment (or equivalent)
- Previous Customer Service or Financial Service Call Centre experience considered an asset
- Available to work all shifts Monday through Friday 8:00 to 20:00 including provincially observed Civic Holidays
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft Office is an asset
Helping People since 1955